As a Mechanic you will be reporting to and working with the leading mechanic and certifier on the zone/aircraft as allocated.
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the Chevron MOE.
- Ensure that you keep your personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Chevron Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Chevron
- Hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required as part of our shortlisting process
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- Have extensive knowledge of Base Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 240 hours annual leave per annum, increasing by 12 hours per year’s service up to max 300 hours
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover on successful completion of probation period
- Life Assurance cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house type training options to enhance your skills and long term personal growth
5,5,4 Day Shift Pattern
12 hour shifts
To apply for these roles, please click the link and upload:
- your CV
- your passport
To Apply for an Avionic Mechanic role click below:
To Apply for an Aircraft Mechanic role click below: