As a Mechanic you will be reporting to and working with the leading mechanic/certifier as allocated.
- Structural / mechanical and composite repair skill set.
- Complete duties in accordance with NAA regulations, Company Procedures and Company Safety Management System in place.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors. Notify the company of any hazards/ risks associated with the work allocated or the environment the work is being carried out as soon as possible.
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times ensuring any tooling or equipment used is duly cleaned and returned to stores.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with Company procedures and in line with the Chevron MOE.
- Ensure that you keep your personal work area and the facility clean, tidy and FOD free at all times.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Chevron Mechanic Authorisation.
- Ensures that all unused items are returned to stores with the correct label attached.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the business.
- Hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required as part of our shortlisting process
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- Have extensive knowledge in a similar environment with hands on working experience
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc
What we offer:
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 25 days per annum
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover on successful completion of probation period
- Life Assurance cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house type training options to enhance your skills and long term personal growth
Monday – Thursday, 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 1pm
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload:
- your CV
- your passport