To inspect and certify all Workshop manufacture and repairs.
- Ensure all “NEW MANUFACTURE” components and assemblies meet the specification as defined in associated tech data. The inspection will utilise tooling, equipment and processes to confirm size, shape and finish.
- Ensure all “REPAIRED” aircraft components and assemblies are repaired effectively IAW tech data and Planning.
- Provide support and guidance to the Staff during the Manufacture/ Repair.
- Perform effective Incoming Inspection of items received for repair, ensuring all defects are detailed in an accurate concise manner.
- Liaise with Planning to ensure the Planning Job Card is accurate, concise and effective.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and compiled effectively.
- Performing HT tensile testing
- Hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required as part of our shortlisting process
- Previous Experience as a P21 and P145 Inspector
- Previous Experience in EASA Release
- Previous Experience of Tensile Testing Machines and HT processes
- Airframe Structures and mechanical systems Experience
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc
What we offer:
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 25 days per annum
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover on successful completion of probation period
- Life Assurance cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house type training options to enhance your skills and long term personal growth
Monday – Thursday, 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 1pm
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload:
- your CV
- your passport