To ensure the station is compliant with internal & external regulatory requirements regarding the receipt, storage and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst maintaining cost effective stock management.
- Ensure all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation. Booking on to QUANTUM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaising with airlines to resolve discrepancies. Placing acceptable received material into the secure store
- Ensure stock levels are correctly maintained.
- Return unserviceable material to airlines in good time, preventing any potential charges to the business.
- Ensure shelf life of components/material & tooling are not exceeded
- Collection and delivery of items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required
- Issue of material to engineers whilst maintaining the QUANTUM/AMOS system
- Comply with all internal/external audit requirements
- Other tasks as required to support an operational requirement
What You Bring
- Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience is preferred but training can be given to the right candidate.
- QUANTUM stores’ experience is preferred and an advantage, but training can be given.
- AMOS stores experience is preferred and an advantage, but training can be given.
- Knowledge of Goods in inspection and airworthiness certification is an advantage.
- A high level of IT literacy is required with proficient knowledge of Microsoft systems especially Excel.
- On-going training provided as required.
- You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
5,5,4 Shift Pattern
What We Offer
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- EAP Programme
- Employee referral programmes with £1,000 reward (once passed probation)
- 240 hours annual leave per annum – increasing by 12 hours on each annual anniversary date
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport