Responsible for routine and AOG composite repair of parts and assemblies under EASA Part 145 approval to support our MRO.
- Perform Composite repairs to aircraft and components within the Chevron facilities.
- Liaison with CTS Planning to develop the repair techniques and methods from OEM Tech Data.
- Ensure all work is completed IAW procedures, regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed and all planned tasks are carried out accurately and in order.
- Other tasks as required by Senior Management.
- Hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required as part of our shortlisting process
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in Aircraft Composite Repair
- Navigation and use of Aircraft Tech Data (SRM, CMM, AMM etc)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc
What we offer:
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 25 days per annum
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover on successful completion of probation period
- Life Assurance cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house type training options to enhance your skills and long term personal growth
Monday – Thursday, 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 1pm
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload:
- your CV
- your passport