Storm Aviation is a leading International Line Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
Our engineers are committed to providing fully customised services in Line Maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, whilst also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
We have been keeping aircraft safe for over 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Wizz Air, EasyJet, Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, and Swiss International Airlines.
As a B1 Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills, knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network.
- To lead by example
- To ensure all tooling, equipment and premises within allocated responsibility are serviceable and any discrepancies are duly reported
- Responsibility to ensure all company and legal requirements regarding aircraft/component inspection and production documentation are duly complied with.
- To maintain licence/qualification and training validity necessary to support inspection authorisation utilised during completion of productive work tasks.
- To maintain a working knowledge of maintenance procedures ensuring strict adherence while carrying out line work tasks.
- To maintain acceptable airworthiness, safety, and performance standards in their delegated areas of responsibility.
- Responsibility to maintain a high standard of written daily maintenance handovers.
- To ensure the accomplishment of maintenance and inspection tasks within responsible area using resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To undertake additional tasks and projects as required for the efficient and productive functioning of the company.
- To uphold the terms of any authorisation gained as required by the Head of Compliance ensuring the highest quality standards of work carried out by themselves and staff under their control.
- To ensure the accomplishment of maintenance within responsible area using manpower and resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To ensure relevant procedures are followed, maintained, and reviewed ensuring compliance with all regulations.
- To ensure all relevant directions, procedures and directives are followed and correctly read and recorded.
- To ensure all H & S issues are assessed and brought to the attention of the Station Manager.
- To ensure a good relationship is established and maintained between all line station personnel and interfacing departments
- To ensure all responsible staff are regularly briefed and aware of their responsibilities and updates.
- Maintain an awareness of the latest Technical Instructions, NTE’s and Procedures from all sources.
- At the beginning of each shift, be conversant with any ongoing problems, and aid the Shift Leader to maintain an accurate shift Log throughout the duty period.
- To carry out tasks as detailed by the Shift Leader and Station Manager
You need to hold:
- A current UK CAA/EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
We are looking for B1’s that currently hold any of the following types:
- Airbus A380 (EA GP7200)
- Boeing 777-200/300 (GE90)
- Have a valid drivers licence
- Hold proven experience at certifying aircraft
- Have a good standard of written/ spoken English, including the ability to interact at a technical level
5,5,4 Shift Pattern
12 hour shifts
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum, increasing by 12 hours per year’s service up to max 300 hours
- Private Healthcare and Dental cover on successful completion of probation period
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house type training options to enhance your skills and long term personal growth
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your license