- Manage processing of purchase invoices (incl. obtaining approvals, setting up suppliers in finance system, filing)
- Manage and respond to queries from suppliers
- Process supplier payments in the bank
- Manage purchase requests process and issue purchase orders
- Full ownership of AP ledger (with reconciliation of statements, covenant around aging, audit queries etc)
- Liaising with Procurement staff to provide best support to the business.
- Covering AP mailbox
- Bank allocations & bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc support with other tasks in finance team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant financial regulations and compliance standards is a plus.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Pro-active approach
- Initiative to identify potential efficiencies in current processes and implement positive changes
What You Bring
- O level or GCSE A-C standard grades
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (preferred but not mandatory).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (preferred but not mandatory)
- The role is based at our Stansted office
- The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday
- 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
What We Offer
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- Private BUPA Dental
- EAP Programme
- Employee referral programmes with £1,000 reward (once passed probation)
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Potential study support for the right candidate
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport