Technical Clerk – Gatwick
Storm Aviation are looking to recruit a full time Technical Clerk for our busy Gatwick Line Station. This permanent contract will be Monday – Friday on day shifts with great benefits to offer.
- Collect daily flight logs and maintenance work records
- Input data into the customer IT system and ensure its accuracy and compliant to the customers standards.
- Scan and index paper records and liaise closely with the storage facility to file or retrieve information as necessary.
- Maintaining a consistent index model so that all archived data is in the same format and location.
- Report to the appropriate team any incomplete or inaccurate records and follow up corrections made.
- Update database for tracking accurate and current information for engines, components, and inspections
- Manage conflicting priorities and tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers
- Dealing and sorting through Customer requests
- Using the work card system to assist with production.
- To collate all technical records, work sheets and airworthiness paperwork associated with all maintenance of aircraft
- To assert that all applicable completed aircraft maintenance documentation is accurate and completed correctly
- To ensure all completed documentation is scanned and archived within Storm network and arrange despatch to customer
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in a similar aviation technical records management role
- Will have an eye for detail and will be highly organised
- Excellent time management skills, evidenced by your ability to manage and record large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to work with self-management and initiative
- You will have the ability to work to deadlines and have experience of task planning, ideally within a records department.
- Strongly diligent and detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Manage customer expectations and activities
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
- To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role. Please click the link below to apply: