The Sales Manager reports to the Head of Sales and is responsible for ensuring that the business exceeds its budgeted revenue & profit through continued close management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of business with new clients.
- Seek, identify and qualify commercial airline Base Maintenance, Workshop services and Part-147 Technical Training leads with UK and overseas clients
- Customer visits to airlines and OEM’s to establish upcoming release of RFP’s
- Identify and proactively market new product lines in all sectors
- Ability to produce and negotiate Proposal and Contracts with clients
- Adherence to the company’s ‘offer to cash’ process
- Manage and keep current the company’s Sales Pipeline, CRM system and contract database
- The ability to manage, administrate and amend existing customer contracts
- Represent the Sales & Commercial team at internal ‘bid review’ meetings
- Regularly attend global MRO conference and trade events
- Assist and advise in the production and development of new marketing material
- Identify and advise the business on significant trends and developments within the commercial aviation market, with a view to identifying opportunities as well as threats
- Confident with using social media as a marketing tool
- To have a direct influence and communicate forecasted revenues to the Head of Finance in line with structured company reporting procedures
- Reports to the Head of Sales
- 5+ years of MRO sales experience, preferably in the commercial aircraft base maintenance sector
- A highly motivated individual with multiple senior level contacts in the aviation industry essential
- Highly organised, while demonstrating attention to detail and an ability to handle multiple ongoing leads.
- Demonstrates strong prospecting follow-up capabilities, and able to see deals through from inception to completion.
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to track personal KPI’s.
- Can cultivate and maintains long term, value added business relationships.
- CRM management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of sales forecasting and detailed cost analysis.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
To Apply for this role, please click here to upload your CV