Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, the People Partner is responsible for the operational delivery of HR services and supporting leaders and staff for their respective areas. The People Partner will work with leaders and staff, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions including, workforce planning, managing for performance, organisational restructuring, employee relations, organisational development and staff development. The People Partner will work with the Head of People & Culture to develop and implement key change management strategies and services to improve staff and business performance.
- Primary People Partner, responsible for the delivery of the wider HR strategy in line with the business strategy for their respective areas.
- Employee engagement & Relations – responsible for all levels of employee engagement and relations including recruiting, performance management, succession planning, ER issues (ensuring legal compliance), retention, compensation, etc.
- Talent Management – Identify training/skills/competency needs within the organisation. Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with Managers. With Line managers, identify skill shortages and where there is need to improve. Drive Workforce Planning and Performance Management practices.
- Organisational Restructures –Responsible for delivering organisational restructures from proposal through to execution, using employment legislation knowledge and business history. Offer advice and guidance with leadership team and other relevant managers where appropriate and ensuring all changes are completed within the agreed timeframe. All under the guidance and approval from the Head of People & Culture.
- Learn and develop knowledge to support fellow HR colleagues. Contributing to cross sector/function projects supporting company strategic plans.
- HR Metrics – Analyse and provide recommendation to the business from HR Metrics including headcount, turnover, time to fill etc…. Develop action plans to address areas of concern. Oversee headcount reporting for accuracy. Data auditing with 95% data accuracy
The role is based at the Head Office at Diamond Hangar, Stansted Airport, Essex.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
5+ years in HR
Aviation experience preferable
Qualification & Education
- Degree Qualified
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent
- Maintain contemporary knowledge on relevant industry standards and HR best practices.
- Prepare and manage the implementation of HR strategy including setting of priorities.
- Ability to make business critical decision independently.
- Ability to handle complex / difficult situations with confidence.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and multi task.
- High level of HR professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
Training & Knowledge
- Service driver with proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve HR services to the business
- Knowledge of MS Office: Excel/Outlook/Word/PowerPoint
- Respects the importance of Confidentiality
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport