Storm Aviation is a leading international line and base maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers and mechanics provide fully customised services in line and base maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
As a Mechanic you will be reporting to and working with the leading mechanic and certifier on the zone/aircraft as allocated.
At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the Storm MOE.
- Ensure that they keep their personal work area and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Storm Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
5,5,4 Shift Pattern
12-hour day shifts – 06:00 – 18:00
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 240 hours annual leave per annum – increasing by 12 hours on each annual anniversary date
- In house type courses, to widen your skills and knowledge (bonding may be applicable)
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport