Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
Reporting to and working with the leading mechanic and certifier on the aircraft as allocated.
To support aircraft paint inputs/outputs/additional tasks at all paint locations as necessary.
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the Storm MOE.
- Ensure that they keep their personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Storm Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience.
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary.
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level.
- Good standard of computer skills and the use of Microsoft word and Excel spread sheets.
This role will be based in Southend or Norwich, any travel out of these locations, the cost is covered by the company.
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
- 12-hour Shifts
- 7 on, 7 off shift pattern
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 240 hours annual leave per annum – increasing by 12 hours on each annual anniversary date
- In house type courses, to widen your skills and knowledge (bonding may be applicable)
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport