Are you an experienced Material Controller looking for a new challenge?
Storm Aviation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Material Controller to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Material Controller will be responsible for ensuring the station is compliant with internal and external regulatory requirements. They will also ensure the receipt, storage and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst maintaining cost effective stock management.
The responsibilities of the Material Controller will involve:
- Ensure all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation
- Booking on to QUANTUM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaison with airlines to resolve discrepancies
- Placing acceptable received material in to the bonded store
- Ensure correct stock levels are correctly maintained
- Return unserviceable material to airlines in good time, preventing any potential charges to the business
- Ensure shelf life of components/material & tooling are not exceeded
- Collection and delivery of items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required
- Issue of material to engineers whilst maintaining the QUANTUM system
- Comply with all internal/external audit requirements
In order to be successful in this role the Material Controller will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience required
- QUANTUM stores / logistics experience an advantage
- AMOS stores / logistics experience an advantage
- Goods in inspection
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
5,5,4 Shift Pattern
Nights – 19:00 – 07:00
Please note – this position on a 6 month contract with a desired start date of end of September
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.