The job purpose is to support the activities of the planning and production teams in the planning of all aircraft maintenance activity at the Prestwick facility (and the support of any line maintenance activity being completed under CAM’s approval), and helping to ensure that all regulatory & quality requirements are fully met and internal and external customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies)
- Assist the Planning team in work pack production and control, pre input planning, managing customer work packs, production and control of task cards, and work pack scanning/archiving.
- Ensure full compliance with the CAM work pack / documentation quality control system.
- Carry out regular quality & compliance checks on documents in work.
- Post check – scan the aircraft work pack and save in the designated restricted access server folder.
- Carry out the document archiving process for all company documentation as required, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations..
- Build an increasing awareness and knowledge of regulatory and quality requirements in relation to the management and control of planning activities and maintenance records.
- Complete ad hoc project work as requested within the scope of the role.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
• Hands on experience of work related production, modification and maintenance type work.
Training & Knowledge
• Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation; and
• High standard of English language (written and oral)
• High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suit
The ideal candidate will have some understanding of EASA Part 145 and Part M however this is not essential.
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
5,5,4 – Day Shifts – 07:00-19:00
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply, Please click here: