Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
As a Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills, knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network.
- Leads maintenance activities including setting clear targets and expectations
- Responsible for the successful completion of all allocated, planned and ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate company procedures, policies legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance for individual and team maintenance activities, ensuring compliance with safety, company procedures, and regulations.
- Effective communication is key in this role.
- An Unrestricted EASA or UK CAA Part-66 Category B2 licence with unrestricted A320CEO Type Rating that must have an EASA, or UK CAA Part-66 Category ‘A’ licence endorsed. (Inclusion of B1 would be a significant advantage)
- A320NEO with PW1100G would be an advantage.
- Proven experience at certifying aircraft.
- You will need to demonstrate your technical experience as well as leadership behaviours, be able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions.
- Have the ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions.
- You need to have a flexible approach, show initiative, and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
4/5 – Permanent Nights – 12 hour shifts
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your Licence
- a copy of your log books
- a copy of your passport