Storm Aviation is a leading International Line Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
Our engineers are committed to providing fully customised services in Line Maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, whilst also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
We have been keeping aircraft safe for over 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Wizz Air, EasyJet, Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, and Swiss International Airlines.
As a Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills, knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network.
- Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
- As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
- An Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B2 licence with unrestricted A320CEO Type Rating that must have an EASA Part-66 Category ‘A’ licence endorsed
The following type of approvals are required:
Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56)
Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500)
- Must hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Proven experience at certifying aircraft
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence
- Be able to work a night shift pattern, including weekends
- Hold a good standard of written/spoken English, including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions
- Able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions
- You must currently hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required for as part of our shortlisting stage
5,5,4 Shift Pattern
12 hour shifts
Nights – 19:00 – 07:00
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply for this role, please click here: