As a Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills, knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network.
- Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
- As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
- You must hold a current UK CAA and/or an Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B1 licence with unrestricted A320CEO Type Rating OR
- An Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B2 licence with unrestricted A320CEO Type Rating that must have an EASA Part-66 Category ‘A’ licence endorsed
The following type of approvals are required:
1 post = Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 engines (CFM56) (LEAP 1A)
1 post = Airbus A380 (EA GP7200)
- Must hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Proven experience at certifying aircraft
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions
- Able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions
- You must currently hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required for as part of our shortlisting stage
5,5,4 Shift Pattern
12 hour shifts
Nights – 18:00 – 06:00
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply for this role, please click here: