The role is based in an office environment at an agreed location with some time spent at HQ as required.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday.
- To provide a bespoke solution from customer requests in order to recover the aircraft as quickly as possible and define appropriate AOG solution for customer incl. trouble shooting
- Responsible for the administrative handling of the entire AOG project from planning to billing
- Ability to put quotes together for customer requests.
- Overall responsibility for KPI, transactional decisions, workload and quality management processes.
- Ensuring the roster system is up to date and has adequate cover to maintain the 24/7 service and respond to customer AOG requests
- Providing guidance and support wherever required day or night.
- Ensuring good practices and high standards are upheld and instilled throughout the team.
- To establish a proactive professional working culture and encourage staff interaction and ownership of issues.
- To establish and develop a strong, informed, tenacious and technically efficient team.
- Maintaining a dynamic feedback loop for internal and external stakeholders ensuring good communication to all.
- Liaises with support functions to assure efficient and highest quality process
- Responding to customer requests within a timely manner.
- Provides regular customer feedback
- To ensure all EASA and CAA regulations are met.
- To ensure relevant procedures are developed, maintained, and reviewed ensuring compliance with all regulations.
- To ensure all relevant directions, procedures and directives are controlled and correctly read and recorded.
- Manage the costs and revenue and ensure all expenditure is recorded and potential cost savings or potential overspends are brought to the attention of the DOM
- To ensure all non-conformities are responded to within laid down timelines.
- To ensure that all responsible staff’s qualifications are kept up to date.
- To ensure all relevant staff are aware of all H & S obligations and responsibilities.
- To carry out tasks as detailed by the DOM.
- To have held an EASA/CAA licence and type rating as a Licensed Aircraft Technician/Engineer
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10-years working in a aircraft maintenance or airline environment
- Have proven experience in managing a team
- Strong communication skills
- Trustworthy with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 20 Days annual leave per annum
- Private Healthcare
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply For This Role: