To provide high level administrative support to the company, managing and controlling all documentation and maintaining it in the document management software system, taking calls, scheduling meetings, and other office duties.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls by maintaining security and telecommunications system. Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Preparing ID passes for all new Stansted employees
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains, organises and updates documents using the document management software, uploading or scanning paper documents, obtaining documents, and ensuring proper and secure storage.
- Stationary Orders
- Booking and organising of meeting rooms and setting up before meetings
- Sending out starter / leaver emails to the business
- Acknowledging anniversary dates and send out monthly email to all staff
- Monitoring probations by adding reminders in managers diaries and adding employees to the benefits that are applicable at 6 month pass point
- Right to work checks on employees first days and uploading to personnel files
- Travel booking and expense system reconciling for senior management
- Carry out other general office tasks as & when required
What You Bring
- Articulate with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Strong awareness of the consequences and implications of actions
- Respects the importance of Confidentiality
The role is based d at the Head Office at Diamond Hangar, Stansted Airport, Essex.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch. You will be required in the office full time.
What We Offer
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- EAP Programme
- Employee referral programmes with £1,000 reward (once passed probation)
- 25 days annual leave
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport